Membership is ongoing with dues automatically charged in on the 15th of each month for the next month’s classes.
- You must keep a valid credit card on your account for automatic payments.
- Membership must be current for your student to attend class.
- You will receive an email notice if your payment does not process on the 15th.
- Prompt payment secures your child’s space in their class.
- If your payment is received late, we cannot guarantee that space in your child’s current class will remain available. We will do our best to provide all available options at the time your payment is received.
Parents must notify the studio in writing to cancel a membership. Cancelation requests must be sent to email@example.com with CANCEL in the subject line. Cancelations must be received before the 15th of the month to cancel the next month’s membership. There are no refunds or credits for memberships canceled on or after the 15th of the month.
Students are welcome to drop-in for a trial class. A $30 drop-in fee and completed registration form is required to participate. The drop-in fee is applied to your first month’s membership dues should you choose to enroll in the class. Drop-ins are subject to class availability and must be age appropriate. Please contact TumbleSpot in advance for class availability.
Each student is allowed one makeup per month. Makeup classes must be scheduled in advance and redeemed within 30 days of the absence. Prorated tuition or refund is not offered for missed classes.