SUMMER SESSION MEMBERSHIP (June 17th – August 17th)
The Summer Class Session is offered at the discounted rate of $150 for 8 weeks of classes June 17th - August 17th) This is not a monthly membership and does not roll over. You will be charged one time for the full session (no refunds, transfers, credits or prorating). Members are allowed ONE makeup class during this session. Bonus:
students enrolled in the Summer Class Session will get priority registration for the Fall!
ROLLING MEMBERSHIP (Resumes September 3rd)
Membership is ongoing with dues automatically charged in on the 15th of each month for the next month’s classes.
- You must keep a valid credit card on your account for automatic payments.
- Membership must be current for your student to attend class.
- You will receive an email notice if your payment does not process on the 15th.
- Prompt payment secures your child’s space in their class.
- If your payment is received late, we cannot guarantee that space in your child’s current class will remain available. We will do our best to provide all available options at the time your payment is received.
- If a class no longer fits with your schedule or a particular teacher is not a good fit, we will do all we can to move you to a different class.
Parents must notify the studio in writing to cancel a membership. Cancelation requests must be sent to KT@tumblespot.co with CANCEL in the subject line. Cancelations must be received before the 15th of the month to cancel the next month’s membership. There are no refunds or credits for memberships canceled on or after the 15th of the month. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal.
Students are welcome to sign up for a trial class. A $30 trial fee and completed registration form is required to participate. The trial fee is applied to your first month’s membership dues should you choose to enroll in the class in the same month as the trial is taken. Trials are subject to class availability and must be age appropriate. Please contact TumbleSpot in advance for class availability and trial enrollment.
Each student is allowed one makeup per month. Makeup classes must be scheduled in advance and redeemed within 30 days of the absence. Prorated tuition or refund is not offered for missed classes.